Savitribai Phule Pune University ACM DoT chapter is a non-profit group of volunteered chartered on 14th April by Association of Computer Machinery. The chapter is headquartered at Department of Technology in Savitribai Phule Pune University.
1.Vision and Objective
Promoting research on futuristic technologies by providing a collaborative platform for computing community to enable sharing of knowledge thereby advancing computing as a science and profession in line with the ACM vision.
- Approval workflow happens through registered email ids.
- Documentation is maintained in eDocRegisters
- eReceipts are issued in case of any donation/payment made to the chapter.
- All documents that require a signature are signed by using eSignatures and eStamps.
3.Organizing events with the chapter
Benefits of collaborating with us
- Infrastructure advantage: Easy access to infrastructure of the University.
- Location advantage: University is perfectly placed in the heart of city equally accessible from Hadapsar, Vimannagar, Aundh, Shivajinagar and other parts of the city.
- Volunteer advantage: Organize your event with highly motivated volunteers of university.
- Brand advantage: Organize events with the prestigious brands like ACM and University.
- Experience: Our ACM chapter has been partner in organizing events along with ACM Pune Professional chapter in organizing flagship international conferences like COMAD and CODS.
Any organization/community willing to organize event along with the ACM Chapter needs to submit a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to download proposal template. In case you wish to collaborate for long term we need to sign an agreement of understanding.
Benefits of signing an agreement
- Terms and conditions of partnership is clear
- Officially use each other’s name in brochures.
- Use name of partners on website
- Reduces conflict in organizing due to clarity of terms and conditions
- Signing an agreement means commitment and hence only genuine people participate and it becomes a long term initiative.
- Future office bearers will honor the agreement and it does not remain a personal affair where events stop after an office-bearer leaves the office.
Click Here to download the agreement
- 3 classrooms (30 people) suitable for medium size meetups. With projector
- 1 seminar hall (50 people) suitable for full-fledged conference/session/talk/presentation
- Auditorium (150 people) suitable for large-scale conference/workshop. (Only for large events with prior approval from Dean)